HDII CNC PLASMA
The HD-II CNC Plasma Cutter is manufactured using the industry high quality components, and is all steel construction. Driven by brushless drive motors and Key features include THK linear guide rails and bearings, precision helical rack and pinion with precision gear motors directly coupled to the helical pinion.
- Available in 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 8′ and 5′ x 10′ stock sizes
- PC based WinCNC Controller
- Brushless micro stepper motors and drives (servo optional)
- Precision Helical Rack-n-Pinion on X and Y axes with ballscrew on the Z axes
- Unique design, easy to learn and operate
- Water table / Steel slats / Down drafts
- All steel construction for rigid platform
- Cuts up to 1.5” thick steel capacity
- High-speed cutting up to 800 IPM
- Magnetic Torch Break away
- Multiple torch options available
Techno’s steel slats provide the best part
cut quality reducing slat slag or weld to part that
can effect contact edge finish.
The gantry is constructed of tubular steel with reinforcing ribs welded throughout the length of the column which results in a steady firm beam assembly. This quality engineering and workmanship result in smooth precision cutting.
The base frame is fabricated from heavy-duty tubular steel that is welded, precision machined and stress relieved so that the foundation remains true and steady over the operational life of the machine.
The gantry uprights are cast iron with heavy duty gussets formed into the casting. Each support is machined for housing the various drive assemblies including motors, bearings, belts, and wiring harnesses.
The HD II Plasma Cutter utilizes brushless micro-stepper
motors. These motors require no regular maintenance,
therefore reducing any maintenance downtime.