HDII CNC PLASMA
The HD-II CNC Plasma Cutter is manufactured using the industry high quality components, and is all steel construction. Driven by brushless drive motors and Key features include THK linear guide rails and bearings, precision helical rack and pinion with precision gear motors directly coupled to the helical pinion.
- Available in 4′ x 4′, 4′ x 8′ and 5′ x 10′ stock sizes
- PC based WinCNC Controller
- Brushless micro stepper motors and drives (servo optional)
- Precision Helical Rack-n-Pinion on X and Y axes with ballscrew on the Z axes
- Unique design, easy to learn and operate
- Water table / Steel V-grid / Down drafts
- All steel construction for rigid platform
- Cuts up to 1.5” thick steel capacity
- High-speed cutting up to 800 IPM
- Magnetic Torch Break away
- Multiple torch options available
CNC PLASMA FEATURES
The gantry is constructed of tubular steel with reinforcing ribs welded throughout the length of the column which results in a steady firm beam assembly. This quality engineering and workmanship result in smooth precision cutting.
The base frame is fabricated from heavy-duty tubular steel that is welded, precision machined and stress relieved so that the foundation remains true and steady over the operational life of the machine.
GANTRY SUPPORTS (UPRIGHTS):
The Gantry uprights are cast iron with heavy duty gussets formed into the casting. Each support is precision machined for housing the various drive assemblies including motors, bearings, belts, and wiring harnesses.
Techno’s V-groove slats provide the best part cut quality reducing slat slag or weld to part that can effect contact edge finish.
All the electrical components are housed and wired in a doubled-doored Nema 4 electrical enclosure. This allows for easy access and service when needed. All wiring is tagged so that when service is required, the customer can easily navigate the cabinet. In addition, the cabinet serves as a work bench for the tools required.
The HD II Plasma Cutter utilizes brushless micro-stepper motors. These motors require no regular maintenance, therefore reducing any maintenance downtime.