HDII TABLETOP SERIES PLASMA
Techno is proud to introduce the HD-II CNC Plasma Cutter, a compact version of a full-scale CNC plasma system that can be implemented in a production environment or educational setting. The machine is available with an optional safety enclosure and stand. It can be easily transported around the facility to any convenient location.
- Hypertherm Powermax 45, 65, 85, or 105
- Programming Software
- Steel base with wheels
- Full Safety Enclosure
- Spark Skirt
- 20.5” x 36” Process area
- Precision ball screws on all three axes
- Hypertherm Torch
- Brushless micro stepper motors and controls
- Stainless steel water tray with verical grid
- Automatic torch height control
- Linear rails and bearings
- PC based WinCNC Controller
- Electronic torch breakaway
The HDII Tabletop CNC Plasma can be equipped with a variety of plasma torch assemblies from various manufacturers
The core of the HD II Tabletop CNC Plasma machine is the WinCNC PC based controller. Features include
• Easily installed Raw and Divided Arc Voltage Monitoring for Torch Height Control (THC).
• Monitors arc quality while cutting.
• Configurable relationship between arc voltage changes and torch adjustment velocities enables height adjustments of any distance to occur quickly and smoothly.
• Consistent pierce height setting.
• Material list on-screen allows you to quickly save and load THC configuration for various materials.
The HDII Tabletop CNC Plasma is available with optional steel base and safety enclosure. *Optional*