Techno CNC Career Opportunities
Techno CNC Systems is a well-established CNC Router manufacturer looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist who is a motivated, versatile self-starter with organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and to prioritize work independently, without supervision in a team environment. The Social Media Specialist will work closely with all of our social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more. Other responsibilities may include overseeing social voice and strategy, social partnerships, analytics reports, creating original social content for our various channels, and working closely with our CNC technicians and marketing manager on cross-brand initiatives.
- Manage social strategies across platforms – Plan, write, and edit social media posts on multiple channels for multiple audiences
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram pages
- Regularly pitch new, innovative social concepts, campaigns, giveaways and ideas
- Use analytic tools to track growth and success across social channels and manage weekly reporting
- Answering DMs/comments
- Finding new businesses and personal accounts that would be interested in learning/following along with about our brand
- Posting Daily for our IG/FB pages
- Video Editing
- Be able to generate superb leads from social media platforms
- Content creation
- Build a community and a brand across all social media platforms
- Manage campaigns with bloggers and influencers in the CNC world
- Increase community size and engagement
- Maintain consistent system of measurement and evaluation of social and mobile program success on a weekly basis
- Work on special brand that aim to drive engagement
The ideal applicant for this position is young, driven, and dynamic. We are looking for someone who sees themselves growing long-term with us, so we can continue learning and growing as a company together.
- Experience working in social media field
- Experience with videography and photography editing, shooting, and uploading
- Advanced knowledge of social analytics tools
- Ability to adapt to the style, tonality and vernacular of the current “voice” of employee and consumer facing social media apps.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong writing and editing skills, with experience writing content geared toward different audiences
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Willingness to alter workflow with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good communication and grammar skills
- Telemarketing included
CNC Shop Technician
This is a great career opportunity for the motivated individual who is detail oriented, highly organized and who thrives on challenge.
- Serve as the technical expert in troubleshooting, identifying, and resolving equipment operational issues.
- Assist in installation and setup of equipment at customer locations.
- Operate CNC equipment in a showroom environment for prospective customers.
- Submit quotes to customers for site visits for troubleshooting, equipment repair.
- Conduct customer site visits to inspect, troubleshoot, and resolve equipment operational issues.
- Write summary reports of customer visits and findings.
- Provide phone technical support to customers requiring assistance.
- Travel required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Must have experience with the maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of industrial equipment.
- Must be able to use various hand and power tools in an industrial environment for the purposes of repair or replacement of motors, bearings, etc.
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office expertise in Outlook, Excel, Word, CAD/CAM programming a plus
- Machinery repair experience preferred
Associated Degree (Business or Technical Field Preferred)
Competitive wages, vacation/holiday pay, health and dental benefits, retirement savings plan. Clean and professional work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage will be based on experience. Training will be provided.
Technical support service technician
Techno CNC Systems , is a well-established CNC Router manufacturer is looking for an experienced Technician (CNC machinery a plus) who is a motivated, versatile self-starter with organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and to prioritize work independently without supervision in a team environment.
Candidate must demonstrate good verbal and written communication in a courteous and effective manner with customers and coworkers in all circumstances. Planning, organizing, and giving attention to detail while following through with a high degree of accuracy is essential. Candidate must be energetic and customer-focused with a commitment to technical competency and work to expand skills utilizing knowledge and initiative.
Description / Responsibilities:
-Develop and integrate electronic devices
-Support customers as needed onsite, via phone and email.
-Knowledge and ability to learn and operate all Techno machine centers and software
-Perform live equipment demonstrations
-Excellent attendance and punctuality mandatory
-Travel is required.
-Good understanding of basic electricity, and ability read electrical schematics.
-Strong computer skills, and network understanding
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Self-starter, can think out of the box for debugging equipment and solutions
-Ability to work under stress and in a fast paced environment
-Background in CNC Technology and controls a plus
-Work independently without supervision
Inside sales position
Techno CNC Systems , is a well-established CNC Router manufacturer looking for a inside Sales a person to further develop our business in the industry, call on established dealers, customers and prospects as well as develop new relationships and improve on existing marketing strategies to develop relationships. Candidate must have 2+ years of technical sales experience, must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and work well in a small team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintain relationships with reseller network
- Making Sales calls/contacts on established customers and prospects in the industry.
- Develop given territory and markets for new as well as existing products.
- Aggressively grow Sales.
- Preparing proposals and/or reviewing sales proposals for accuracy, preparing necessary support material for customers and factory engineers.
- Assure achievement of sales and margin goals
- Provide market intelligence guidance and feedback
- Assure achievement of product mix objectives
Competitive salary, benefits and excellent commission program.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in technical sales. (CNC machinery sales a plus)
- Track record of accountability and achievement of sales objectives
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills to support distributors
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual
- Experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint software
- Strong verbal, and written skills.
- Applicant must be persuasive and influencing. Must possess strong closing skills.
- Must be able to prepare presentations
- Technical sales: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time