VENUS TABLETOP SERIES CNC PLASMA CUTTER
Techno is proud to introduce the Venus Series Tabletop CNC Plasma Cutter. Our tabletop plasma cutter is a compact version of a full-scale CNC plasma system that can be implemented in a production environment or educational setting. The machine is available with an optional safety enclosure and stand. It can be easily transported around the facility to any convenient location.
- Hypertherm Powermax 45, 65, 85, or 105
- Programming Software
- Steel base with wheels
- Full Safety Enclosure
- Spark Skirt
- 20” x 30” Process area
- Precision ball screws on all three axes
- Hypertherm Torch
- Brushless micro stepper motors and controls
- Stainless steel water tray with vertical grid
- Automatic torch height control
- Linear rails and bearings
- PC based WinCNC Controller
- Electronic torch breakaway
The Venus Series Tabletop CNC Plasma can be equipped with a variety of plasma torch assemblies from various manufacturers
The core of the Venus Tabletop CNC Plasma machine is the WinCNC PC based controller. Features include
• Easily installed Raw and Divided Arc Voltage Monitoring for Torch Height Control (THC).
• Monitors arc quality while cutting.
• Configurable relationship between arc voltage changes and torch adjustment velocities enables height adjustments of any distance to occur quickly and smoothly.
• Consistent pierce height setting.
• Material list on-screen allows you to quickly save and load THC configuration for various materials.
*Optional* Techno’s heavy duty steel base includes hand jack center cross strut for easy maneuverability. Techno’s safety enclosure feature ergonomic front main door with vertical swing, two side doors, (8) enclosure viewing windows, and 3.0” top smoke ventilation port. Techno’s Venus Table top Plasma with stand and enclosure is designed to roll through a standard 36” door opening making this model machine easy and convenient to move around the facility.
Technical support, application engineering assistance, and remote diagnostics is FREE for the life of the machine via telephone, email, and remote logins
The hand-held controller is the heart of the operational system. This hand-held controller redefines the phrase “easy-to-use”. Customers can be up and running the same day power is connected to the machine. The setup introduction manual provides information that will have users cutting parts in minutes
SSA 5000 Controller
Win CNC Controller
The WinCNC interface is a controller system with step jog for fine incremental control, start, stop and pause buttons, single button for safety clearance position, absolute and relative coordinates control, and more.