Scenario: You are repeatedly getting the following message box:
Problem: The machine is unable to travel to the position that has been requested of it. Solution: There are a few pieces of information necessary to determine the cause of this issue.
• Does the machine move properly in any of the axes?
If the machine does not move in any of the axes, you should Verify power to the machine
• Does the machine Run away before getting the position error?
• Verify power to the machine
• Ensure feedback in setup
• Are you attempting to move the system at a speed higher than possible for the Controller box?
• Is the machine smashing into the End of travel?
• Is there a blockage in the axis that is causing a Frozen axis?
• Check for Amplifier status.
• If the symptom of the position error is that it only occurs in a specific location on the machine, you can test for Axis tightness. This is very uncommon.