Techno CNC Career Opportunities
*Territories: NY, CT, NJ*
Techno CNC Systems , is a well-established CNC Router manufacturer is looking for a Sales Manager to further develop our business in the industry, call on established Dealers, customers and prospects as well as develop new relationships and improve on existing marketing strategies to develop relationships. Candidate must have 5+ years of machine tool or machine tool accessory sales experience, must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and work well in a small team. A minimum of 50% travel is required. This is a home-based job.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintain relationships with reseller network
- Making Sales calls/contacts on established customers and prospects in the industry.
- Develop the specific territory and markets for new as well as existing products.
- Aggressively grow Sales.
- Preparing proposals and/or reviewing sales proposals for accuracy, preparing necessary support material for customers and factory engineers.
- Assure achievement of sales and margin goals
- Provide market intelligence guidance and feedback
- Assure achievement of product mix objectives
- Conduct and manage trade show events, open houses, and seminars.
Competitive salary, benefits and excellent commission program.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in machine tool sales or related field, preferably in CNC machinery market
- Track record of accountability and achievement of sales objectives
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills to support distributors
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual
- Experience using Word, Excel, Powerpoint software
- Strong verbal, and written skills.
- Must be able to prepare presentations
- Minimum 50% travel
- Machine Tool Sales or related field: 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
- OEM and Dealer Sales : 5 years
Techno CNC Systems , is a well-established CNC Router manufacturer is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer who is a motivated, versatile self-starter with organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and to prioritize work independently without supervision in a team environment.
Candidate must demonstrate good verbal and written communication in a courteous and effective manner with customers and coworkers in all circumstances. Planning, organizing, and giving attention to detail while following through with a high degree of accuracy is essential. Candidate must be energetic and customer-focused with a commitment to technical competency and work to expand skills utilizing knowledge and initiative.
Description / Responsibilities:
-Develop and integrate electronic devices
-Support customers as needed onsite, via phone and email.
-Knowledge and ability to learn and operate all Techno machine centers and software
-Perform live equipment demonstrations
-Excellent attendance and punctuality mandatory
-Travel is required.
-Good understanding of basic electricity, and ability read electrical schematics.
-Strong computer skills, and network understanding
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Self-starter, can think out of the box for debugging equipment and solutions
-Ability to work under stress and in a fast paced environment
-Background in CNC Technology and controls a plus
-Work independently without supervision
Hiring organization: Techno CNC Systems
Location: Ronkonkoma, New York
Address: 29 Trade Zone Drive Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Title: Application Engineer